Monday 27 October 2008

We're like noughts and crosses in that opposites always attract

Hey, I hope every is feeling lovely. I will sum up my weekend.

Friday, I was going to have an early night, but I went to tesco with my brother, and I saw many hot guys, which cheers me up. My past few single weeks have been quite depressing.
Saturday, I completely messed up my bedroom. I was trying to sort things to sell for a car boot sale. Had some lovely rice pudding while watching The X Factor. Every time Diana sings I want to cry! I must stop. I really loved Ruth too.
I watched Love Actually, twice. I've wathced it about 10 times this week. It makes me cry, laugh, and feel happy.
Sunday, I woke up at 6am to go to a car boot sale, it was raining so I went back to bed, I did pretty much nothing this weekend. Curled up on the sofa and watched lots of TV, and ate homemade apple pie with custard. I watched Living On The Edge on MTV. I prefer it to the last series, which was a bit crap. It does make me a bit sad watching it, just all the relationship stuff. Brooke seems really sweet, and Stephen is such a fool for treating her like that. Maybe I can relate to it. My cat Twinkle was sleeping on the arm of the sofa, and fell off, luckily I caught him, but it scared him so I have scratches all over my hands.
Today at work was so so boring. I have a day off tomorrow and I'm meeting up with a friend to help her find something for Halloween. I also need to find something.


I made these cards for my mothers birthday, and we had lots of yummy chocolate cake, and lemon cake.

No comments: