Friday 17 October 2008

Bring me flowers and talk for hours

One of my fave fave blogs The Tea Drinking English Rose gave me this



Thank you thank you, I love your blog too.

Now I would like to pass it on to

Inside The Cabinet Of Wonder

I need to tag more but I'm so pushed for time, I haven't packed at all for Birmingham. I can feel myself getting stressed already. I need to figure out what to wear, snacks for the coach, music to listen too, paint my nails, and much more.

I got my hair cut today, it smells like cinnamon :)
I got pretty dresses in primark for £2 each.
I'm not at work.
My pretty ring from etsy came in the post, I completely love it.

Hopefully I'll have enough time to post before I leave. I need to get back to my list of things to do. Stress.

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

Congrats for getting the award :)