Thursday 30 October 2008

Oh what can I do, I still need you, but I don't want you now

Last night I experimented with my Halloween make up. I finish work at 8 on Friday, so I thought I should really try and plan ahead a little. I also changed my plan of what to be. I did mess up my room quite a bit, so had a little tidy after and found some things I haven't worn in ages for some reason.
Old new look lacey top with pretty sleeves, last worn perhaps 3 years ago.




Primark floaty white camisole, and charity shop bolero type thing.





I will have clearer pictures of these once I've worn them out.

Oh, these pretty pictures were in The Sunday Times Style magazine the other week, at the time I did try and find the pictures online but no luck, maybe now they are up somewhere. I took a couple of pictures on my phone because I thought they were very pretty.


1 comment:

Caroline said...

that hat looks darling with your haircut!