Tuesday 23 September 2008

Two By Two

I really just want to take a week off work and watch old movies and decorate my bedroom. I need to take my mind off things. My (ex) boy is having his freshers week and I cant help but think of what he could be doing. It's weird, our break up wasn't awful, we still like each other. He asked me to stay at his on Friday, it was funny, it felt like a first date. I made him up a big box of random things for uni:
Oreos
Home made rocky road
Scooby Doo spaghetti
Marmite
Cd's
Magazine
Sweets
Cous cous
Tortilla chips
Salsa dip
Soup
Cakes
There was more but I cant remember, I did include pear cider but drank it on the train to see him. Whoops. It was nice, we were really close. It is confusing me now though.

I need a haircut, but I really should tighten my budget next month.

No comments: