Tuesday 2 September 2008

Trees and Squirrels

I've been looking for the perfect blazer for a while now, but all of them are too pricey for me, and last night I found it....in my bedroom! My sister (who doesn't live with me) has loads of old clothes to sell on eBay stored in my bedroom, and amongst them is an old blazer of hers. I actually have an extra bed in my room, which just has clothes on it. Here's a few different things I tried it with, I have lots more ideas though!





I also found this gorgeous velvet blazer.



Now I'm hoping she will let me buy them off her, she would never let me have them for free!



The bowler hat I got from a kind gent on a night out about a year and a half ago, it's the one that says 'drinking hat' on the front!


I can't wait for this week to be over, I'm only working on Wednesday next week so lots of lovely days off to make pretty things, bake cakes and have nice times.

4 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

Both those blazers are awesome, I love the outfit with the drinking hat! I sometimes wish I had a sister rather than a brother, much better for stealing clothes from! Even if my brother had something I wanted he sure as hell wouldn't give it to me...thanks for the flatmate luck, god it is so dull and stressful, if only I could just live alone. One bedroom for me and one for my clothes. Char x

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes in the second outfit also the blazer, supercool

Michelle said...

A good blazer makes an outfit for sure, love how you team it with the bowler hat too!

Gem said...

I love the polka dot tights!