Thursday 12 June 2008

The Shock Of Light Is All That Stops Our Eyes From Speaking

I actually got round to taking some pictures. Was a bit of a task to find my camera, my room is an absolute mess because my sister is moving on Monday, so her stuff is all over the place. It means bigger wardrobe though, now I have another excuse to buy clothes. I need it to be pay day! I need to buy a TV/DVD player, mirrors, a new bed.

I'm really liking this bed from woolies




It's so cool with the headboards that you can move to the other side of the bed.


Oooooh and I NEED this TV/DVD player! I'm quite pathetic really!



The remote control is a bloody wand!!!!

So, here's the primark coat, it's a bit ugly but i like it, but it does look better in person! It was £5 in the sale and i needed a waterproof coat for this rainy time of year.



These are too yummy.

No comments: