Monday 28 April 2008

Let's Dance!

I got these shoes in march last year from Topshop (£60) so far I've worn them twice i think. At the time i loved them, now I'm not so keen on them. Should i sell them or not? cant decide! i can guarantee if i sell them in a few months time I'll want them back.




Does anybody else get quite attached to their clothes/shoes and the memories that come with them? The first time i wore these shoes was such a good night! A random house party the back into town having so much fun!


Bed time I think....I have to watch tv/dvd to fall asleep, I'm a wimp and get a bit paranoid by noises i hear above my bedroom. I'm convince the thing from jeepers creepers lives there! I think either Bridget Jones or The Office tonight.

4 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Keep them! You might wear them to something even better than the first day and make more fun memories in them =]

emsydo said...

they're so sparkly and pretty!
perfect for partying.

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

i bought these too! but my feet aren't that small and it was like walking with bricks on my feet i love them though and they are so comfy!

meliindaa. said...

I like the line of sparkles along the bottom of the shoe :]