I'm quite excited, I've been tagged by the fab Aus Style to reveal my '7 songs of summer'.
The rules are as follows:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your Summer.
Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.
Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Phil Collins & Philip Bailey-Easy Lover. Arghhh I love it! Its such a classic, you cant beat the oldies. This is the kinda stuff I listen to when I'm getting ready to go out.
2. Plummet-Damaged. The original is also amazing, such a deep song.
3. Cajun Dance Party-Amylase. It reminds me alot of last summer, so I've been listening to it again in the recent sunny times.
4. Alexisonfire-Accidents. Yeahhh, I hadn't listened to this in a while, and I was swapping the play list on my phone and re-found it.
5. Adam and the Ants-Stand and Deliver. I keep singing this at work, its completely been stuck in my head.
6. Good Shoes-Morden. Another I re-found, It makes me want to be out in a park having a picnic with pink lemonade.
7. Duran Duran-Girls On Film. I'm way too 80's I think!
The Pink Circus
Thrills and Frills
Jell-O On Springs
She's Dressing Up
Just ignore it if you've already been tagged.